Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

In Touch with Touch

Yes.. I'm back in action..

The field was wet, stinky and in such a pretty sight. A few slides, a few splashes... What do you get? Dropping balls, Struggle to run(or even just to walk), shoes being stuck in the mud(often, the shoe will pull your feet and you couldn't even budge).

I walked home like a bull out of nowhere, covered with mud, smelly stinky sticky, got the stares.. but who cares?

Parents looked at me with their mouth opened... It shows that it has been a really really long time the last I came back home in that condition.. I head to the showers, and indeed, in this condition.. I just have to be in the shower for the whole hour almost, cleaned my shoes, clean the toilets, clean myself, clean my hair, clean my face, clean my body again, clean the toilet floor, pour excessive water in my shoes, drown my dirty clothes, clean myself again, soap myself, shampoo, cleanse soap and shampoo, put on conditioner for hair, wash face again, cleanse face and hair again, soap body again, and cleanse myself.. tadaa... CLEAN ME!!!

Dinner, ate.. and quickly am hungry again.. Tired, I might just sleep, but so hungry.. hmmm.. Milo should help..

Oh yeah... Any grabbers for Robbie Williams' Concert Tickets?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Classic! Don't you just love rugga!