Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Of all people, why must it be you?

I was bad yesterday, not knowing what was on my mind but knew my head was heavy with thoughts. I was average today then one had to go and another spoiled my day completely, but thank god the day is ending.

I just can't get over the fact that of all people, it had to be you. It was so wrong of me to think that you got what I meant, but you didn't. You weren't even near it.

Of all people, why must it be heard by that pair of ears that don't even deserve a single word about me? Of all people, why must You fail me? Of all people, why must it always be me at the losing end?

I'm looking forward to something so near, yet out of reach. Maybe I planned too much ahead...

No comments: