Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ken oh Ken

Oh Ken.. It's so sweet of you to make a special effort to make me feel better.. You indeed have a really big heart that you want to share with almost everyone.. Sadly, not everyone appreciates it eh? Oh well..

Hey, when are you gonna pop by and throw me a hug?

Okay.. Now for my latest updates.. Been busy at work.. With a 3yr project in our hands.. I foresee myself claming a min of 3 hours of overtime every other day and going back home late to complete 8000 drawings in a short 6 months period..

For now, I've been toggling between three projects every now and then.. Due to strict confidentiality, I will not mention any project names or its details.

Anyway, overheard CP is not leaving till at least end of year.. or maybe even 3 years.. That's cool..

I was quietly punished for talking a little above the max volume allowed in the office.. Was also once spotted taking a mere 5seconds snooze.. Probation period is near to its end and this has to happened, I just hope nothing of it screws it all..

And I'm such a blur, I still need tight supervision when correcting drawings as I sometimes just don't get what the engineers want.. Haha..

But everything's been good so far.. And oh I hate that one idiot who thinks highly of herself.. And she is so dumb.. She tells all the stupid out of logic topics.. It's just unbelievable.. Since when do I tolerate such people? Oh my oh my...

MA's been busy working... MIBI quitted school.. With some excuses that I can't really register.. The only contact I have with him is through his blog, (which I don't really like, but being a girl, I still read.. hehe)

Hmm.. Mr S proposed me to sing for his band... Ya.. say it to my face... "ME??!! SING??!! Must be kidding...." hahaha.. I couldn't believe it either.. But I kindda like it.. hehe..

My swimming skill is going down down down.. hahaha.. MA had to throw me up to force me trap the water.. Hehe..

I got to go now.. Need to catch with ol friends.. Till later..

No comments: