Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

seventeen june

It was still today. Nothing really moved, except the decending number in my bank account. It was decreasing so much, I was broke even before my first week of pay past. Felt hopeless.

A new phone I have, a new savings investment I own, but nothing seemed to brighten my day... Everyone seemed occupied, and when a good friend called, it seemed that I am occupied. My parents were talking again, but even they have no words to voice to me.

Went to my sister's place, she was occupied with clearing up the little mess that was left at her new home... Children was busy having fun annoying each other... Fell asleep, was joined by my niece.. Soon, it was time to leave..

Wearing my best lingerie doesn't seemed to make my day anymore. Texted some other, who doesn't seem to know what to reply and never did return my text. Checked my mail, not much.. A good chuckle, but I missed how time passed with a big smile that stays throughout the week.

Tomorrow is another day to get by before a new week begins all over again. It seemed impossible to breathe sometimes, but I am glad I was kept occupied with things to do, else the thoughts that go haywire at times.

I wished I knew too sometimes... I am still thinking about it, but it didn't make change how I see you. Good night. May your dreams be as wonderful as how I wished it to be.

No comments: