Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sisters' Day Out...

Met Ummie first, she wanted to go FES to get her bag and wallet before heading to Mama's place. Got there, but instead of going to FES, we went to Isetan.. She found a suitable bag, found a close matching wallet, then ask me to choose one for myself.

This I did, and she bought it and says that's my Birthday Present.. How nice of her.. Hee.. Got new wallet.. Yeay! Hee..

Then, I don't know how, but time went passed, and it's time to go.. Sharmie texted me, so I met her at CG for awhile... Talked and before I know it, it's time for me to leave..

Got home, gave Mom the milk Mama bought for her.. Then I'm sitting here online, then I received a rather bad news..

What will you do, when someone you cared for texted you and say he/she's not well, having high fever, hospitalised or need some help? I would have ran to him/her and nurse him/her back to norm.. But thing is.. I can't... I am forbidden to..

I know I would do it for anyone, regardless of who it is. A friend, a family, sworn enemy, or someone more.. they are still human and they do deserve help if they ask... It's not about returning a favour or expecting a favour in return, it's about human kindness..

I wish I could do more than just sit here, and pray for your best health. I wish I could do more than just texting you back health advices...

No comments: