Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, June 16, 2006

I did it again.. Hee..

I bought a phone to replace my fast droping pricey Panasonic phone. Bought it last October at SGD500 and now I can only sell it off at SGD100.. So I bought a NOKIA, which most people would have agreed about their prices not dipping down that fast. Topped up another SGD150 for it.

It looks like a small tiny puny camera from its behind and a mini phone on its front. Slide it up to see its keypad. Just hope it doesnt betray me with a big dip of price in near future, even so, I would have got another phone.. Hee..

Wanted to trim my hair, but thought I should be home early for once. Am planning to take up that MoneyBack thingy at the Bank at abt 8am, then go for my appointment which is at 10am, give my old phone box for the mere $20, then do my hair treatment at JE. I should be out of done by afternoon, say 3pm. Am totally free after..

Not going for touch tomorrow, as it's been brought forward to 1230 and I wouldn't want to rush, plus, they are all going drinking while watching some games I dunno about.

My Sony Ericsson is at the service centre waiting for its surgery date. It should be discharged by end of the month. Just hope it gets well soon, miss it already.

Gotta go now.. Need my sleep...

As I fall deeper into my sleep, I will dream. As I dream, I will see you with arms wide open to greet me nice. To have your lips pressed against my head, to hear you whisper, to listen to your every breath, to look up and see your lips curl into a smile.

I will remember the words you send to me, like the winds gushing through my hair. Lifted me up and let me stay, and go away slowly... Just to make me yearn for more. And you'd come back, and keep coming back again, to remind me that you're there, and always will be there...

No comments: