Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Punished in silence.....

It isn't the harsh word you throw but the silence you refuse to break that ache my heart. The time when you refuse to talk, text or even see me again. The thought was bad enough that almost made me trash.

I tried to keep myself busy.. Today, Mr is getting married today in Jakarta.. No, he didn't tell me. I got to know from many other voices from different lips. The waves are high and hard on me the moment i receive news.. The fact that I had to ask, to find out and not to be told. I wondered why, but I know it's useless.. Call yourself a friend and you don't even do what a friend would do. You never shared this great news. You hid everything from me, everything that everyone else have known but me.

And you walk away, and I let you walk right out. So, please. Keep to your word, if you wish to walk away, then don't look back or even think of coming back and expect things to go back to how it was before. If you don't want to go, then keep it to your word, be a proper friend and spare me the shame.

My phone is also giving me the silent treatment. Nothing from anyone.

One thing good yesterday.. I spoke to Sharmie, not of secret affairs, but of what the world is becoming, and what it had made us. The impact of men making use of us, made us too independent to even think of depending on others, made us programmed to do everything by ourselves without anyone else to put in their smallest energy.

It isn't like we are Men-Hater or anything close, just maybe we simply stopped making men the main subject in our daily life. We both maintained the distance, easily contented and ready to bitch about it a little before we stand up and walk with the current.

I hate being too serious, I just wanna have fun and enjoy the breezy night.

No comments: