Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

When love becomes irritable...

Voices that raises and lead to violence. I heard it almost every other night.. No use for me to step in and stop for it only increase its activity.

Noone knows how much hurt it has cost, or how many tears are being squeezed out these eyeballs..

Volume on the radio increases to deafened up those voices.. Yet their harsh words remains ringing in my ears..

Even if I were to tell my story.. What benefit will it bring? It's about them, about my circle, about something so personal, noone can ever relate to...

I swear upon my life that no child after me shall go through any of these.. The hurt beneath simply never get cured or can ever be healed.. It just opens up old wounds and make it deeper...
For eternity these will go on, even death won't separate the pain caused..

No comments: