Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Am BIG on Appetite...

Yes, since the last I smoked (my third day today), I have grown a huge appetite. I get really hungry almost every 2 hours. I ended up eating 4 semi-huge meals each day. Usually, small breakfast, huge lunch, and 2 servings for dinner.. And sometimes, I will wake up in the middle of the night hungry, only to go on my search in the kitchen for left overs before going back to sleep.

I think I better go for my shower, and get ready for another hunger call.. Hee..

See ya around.

No comments: