Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Refusal to Understand

There're days, just too many, when I just refuse to understand myself. I refuse to speak and deliver the same language frequency.

Sometimes, I don't understand why I feel all queer. My feelings are different from that of my emotions. I can't even make out the difference, but they just don't tally..

Most days, I'll go laughing at my bruises. Some days, I go boo hoo and question myself why it happened and start blaming it all to myself..

NLA is off on her flight to Germany.. How lucky, how nice, how perfect her life is.. I just can't help but envy..

I think I've written something about this other collegue who is such a dumb dumb.. Well, I came up with a list...

Why the stupid idiotic collegue is stupid, illogical and an idiot :

She...

1) claims that she went to scan her two month bulging tummy and can see its little features.

2) she's stupidly stupid.

3) claims that she can feel its little feet kicking her bulging tummy.

4) she don't even know what she's talking about.

5) loudly announce to the office that she's going for an abortion.

6) she's shamelessly claims that her husband was in love with her at the first sight of her oversized butt.

7) asked NLA if the nurse will show her the aborted blood clot in her bulging tummy.

6) talks too much of personal and private things of herself that noone is or will ever be interested in.

7) she loudly speaks on the phone about retaking her 'N's (and she claims to NLA and I that she got top positions in class, yada yada yada)

8) complains about her own stupidity and mistakes.

9) she once told me, she visited a friend's father, and opposite his bed was a woman who has just delivered a premature baby..

10) she thinks of herself as well-liked, when everyone around her has one too many complaints about her.

Now, tell me.. is there anyone worst than her?

Oh well.. I have to say this : Thank God, she stops talking to me..

Why? Did I hear someone asking me why?

Ha.. Easy task that one. I just spot her stupidity on one of her stupid conversations, and left her trying to explain herself while I continue a constructive conversation with NLA.

Oh yes... I almost forgot.. I've an increment... yahooooo.. I can go sleep now.. Aaahhh..

Sweet dreams.

No comments: