Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

When being Stupid is no longer Funny...

I have a 3/4 stupid day today.. Must be due to the amount of food I had during lunch.. I couldn't budge from my seat, next my mind wasnt at work.. Start doing stupid mistakes at work...

Went over my sister's place, feel stupid and invisible... I left at 1915 to head down to my self practice.. By this time, I was much stupider and there's no turning back. I attempted to do the S Course, became a sore loser.. Crank course is okay, then the right turn, still okay.. Now time for the plank, i became an idiot, fell off, the shalom... no comment... off I go to up the slope again, and down, right foot down, feel like killing myself... There's so many things that I do in the circuit that will lead to me having immediate failures.. Oh, did the e-brake, i keep skidding the front tyres, without falling, still feel stupid..

Second attempt for the S course, better but still did like a perfect idiot, I was wobbling like jelly on the plank and almost hit the cones at shalom, It was shit throughout.. I am tellin ya.. I am such a stupid fool today.. Darn..

Got home, and ate again, and indeed a little too much, so I probably will wake up a little stupider than I already am.. Oh well, just hope my stupidity will make some people happy and entertained, for their smiles and laughter determines how my day will be..

Maybe, the fact that Germany lost to Italy has something to do with my performance today.. Oh well.. Better luck in 2010 Germany!

Signed in Stupid, left as an Idiot..

Night.

No comments: