Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, July 03, 2006

The call...

The person who said is my Guru.. it happens to be BBDC.. I had to laugh my head off for freaking myself out for no reason.

Reason why they called? Ha! B'cos I scanned in my name, got my attendance taken, and then dissappeared.. Since I'm covered under their insurance they are afraid if something happened to me.. Ha!

Anyway, I'm going intense for my Circuit Evaluation. Going to go for 2 self practices. Booked them all already. One on Wednesday, another on Monday then my Evaluation on Friday.. Hope to passed at one go. So am crossing my fingers all week.. hee..

Time for an update.. Nothing much about me, so let me see what my friends are up to..

WV is picking me up tomorrow... He asked me to do up his resume..

K9 is getting well.. Hope he regain his full health as soon as possible..

MA's first day of school today..

NLA got a ride from her gf who bought her own car...

Mr hasn't returned my mail.. Dunno what to do about his letters...

Okay, now I remember what I did today.. Hee..

I finished work at about 6, head to the train, went to ask the optician to repair my specs.. He said he's gonna take half to an hour, so I left my mobile number so that he can call once it's all done.. I got home.. Then dad came after, all shocked to see me in my room.. haa..

Funny how parents always react, they nagged when I got home late, they are shocked and would asked why I'm home early if I am sitting at home before them.. Oh well..

Oh, my hair's browner and has got more volume (more curls, I think).

I miss Sharmie... She didn't return my texts, didn't call me.. Wonder what's wrong.. or maybe her Prepaid ran out of money.. Oh well..

Gotta sleep now..

Gute Nacht!

No comments: