Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

My top 10 list

My top 10 list for staying at home....

1. I'm saving money.

2. I don't feel the need to go out, just to spend money that I need to save.

3. The people who are available to meet up will not guarantee that I'll reach home safe or has no means to guarantee that I'll reach home safely.

4. The people who have the means to get me home safely, stay too far away, too occupied, or not up to meet up.

5. I'm need to save more money.

6. Do I really need to go out?

7. I don't want to lose my parents' trust, once is more than enough.

8. I've got so many things on my mind that the thought of going out makes me tired.

9. I need sleep more than I ever need to get out.

10. I don't have the mood to get out of my room.

The first save money part is for my future machine. The fifth save money part is for my travelling plans.. It is not repetitive.

Yes.. I've got what I've been waiting for, but it's weird, because I don't feel all excited and up for celebrations like how I used to anticipate this day..

Maybe, too much has happened, so much so that a celebration is not needed. And such an achievement is more like a self achievement, only to be celebrated in one's heart and soul and with no other..

No, I'm not going to ruin it all by going all out to catch up with things that I've missed out. No, I have no plans whatever to stay up all night anytime soon.

Yes, some friends asked me to, but I have yet to accept nor decline. Yes, I'm planning to go MIA for a week or so, to thoroughly reflect the things I need done, and things I need to rid.

Maybe, I think too much... Maybe, I'm being selfish. Maybe, I'm just tired. Maybe, I'm just growing up. Or maybe, I'm being influenced..

Yes, it's time to sleep.... Good night readers..

No comments: