Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Mom knew...

Mom have found out about my riding! Hee.. I think my dad just let the cat out for one reason or another, she seemed okay.. She hasn't nagged at me, but have sighed her worries to my aunt when she went over to my sister's house.. Haa...

Alas, I don't need to go on hiding.. Hee..

The previous post has been editted to protect the safety and privacy of the unnamed species. Or maybe, like my mom says, don't let others know too much.

By the way, I've been getting prank calls lately. That person even called my house and asked for me. Strangely, it only will happen when I cannot answer the calls, i.e,he calls home i'm not at home, calls my mobile when I'm doing my prac, or was in the toilet.. And he won't call again when I returned to my phone. Strange..

This guy apparently said he's GURU... Dunno what the freaking bit he meant by that for I don't have any sort of GURUs, apart from my parents. He has both my home and my mobile. Texted WV, just in case it was him playing tricks.. But it wasnt him.. Don't know any other clowns who would go to that extent.. His number that appear on my mobile even has resemblance to some satanic numerics.. It's scary sometimes, but what the heck?! It's Singapore, if it gets too bad, I can always report it up and have some kind of PPO or something along that line.

Oh, one thing that made me happy today.. MY hair is curlier than usual today.. It appeared really nice.. I'm attracted to my own hair.. hee.. So gorgeous... hee..

I need to get my Yearly Planner!! Urgh.. Time's running OUT.. 5 more Wednesdays to go...

Can't wait.. =D

No comments: