Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Dum di dum...

My relatives have been bugging me the question..

I have yet to give them my answers.. So let's see..

Mom asked if I have my own personal choice of men, said I don't coz I've lost interest since very long ago.. I said, I'd rather go with her choice since I've had always go against her...

Life is getting a little more intriging.. Am still wondering who was the first person to have pushed the topic up...

I don't know.. Just now when I attended my second cousin's wedding, my uncle asked, "Don't you wanna have your own kids?" out of the blue just like that.. I answered without thinking twice, "Yes I do, but who's going to be the Father?"

And he left it there. Maybe he has just the Man.. I don't know.. Let's just see eh...

No comments: