Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Taking a ride.....

WV picked me up today with a bright yellow small little car.. Hee...

His poor friend at the back... Went to Ubi to get his friend's bike fixed, he is the mechanic... When all is fine, we left his friend there to ride his bike home.. Then we drove around for awhile, went to get some MCDees.. Then we go driving again...

He kept exitting at the wrong places.. I guess I was too much of a distraction..

Then he sent me home. I was home by 9...

Oh.. WV knows my favorite uncle quite well.. Sets me thinking sometimes.... Maybe it's him.. Then again, maybe not..

Oh well, let's just leave it.

Then, Edy asked me to follow him and gang to Sepang in September to watch MotoGP.. And yes yes I will go with it.. Need to save up now!

Am going out of Singapore every month from September onwards.. Hee..

November if all goes well, I'll go with my gfs to Thailand, and I'll go on my own dare to travel alone in December, I'm starting with either Genting or Cameron first.. hee.. Subsequently, it'd get further away..

K9's health is improving or so he says..

Nothing from MA, maybe it's fun at school or maybe not.

Mr said all letters are sorted out, and I will need to mail his letters up to Rotterdam... It'd cost me a little gem... But oh well, have to GET IT OVER WITH..

Parents are doing well.. Happy that I've been coming home before 9 lately..

Sharmie called me last night.. Spoke for awhile, then she got another line to attend to.. She's sick too.. Got the flu I think..

NLA on MC today, got herself stomach virus.. Then she's gonna be away whole of next week.. She's going to Germany.. How nice how nice.. I envy her... Darn..

Me? Still the same.. SP tomorrow.. Kindda excited..

No comments: