Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Will I be strong enough?

Tough question really... I sometimes am so unsure of how strong I am... I kindda asked KI when he's gonna settle down... He simply put a 10 yr mark... My heart went to have a talk with my mind really... Will I be able to wait that long?

Then again, maybe he is just right.. Why promise when one can't keep it? The real question is, will he ever propose? I don't know.. Really, I don't.

This is one of those relationships that I foresee being stuck with him but not get married sort... Oh well.. enough about relationships now...

You know, I've been having those weird dreams again lately.. Dreams of death... Not mine, unfortunately, but my parents'. It's scaring me...

Then again, its just a dream right? But why do I keep having these dreams? Is it some kind of a warning sign that something bad is going to happen to me? Or is it just a mind game trying to disrupt what I am doing?

I even dreamt of receiving proposals... The dream about KI was just too good to be true, so maybe that's not gonna happen.. The ones on death is just way to sad to talk about.. The dream of me being successful overseas, that might be true one day...

I had a meaningful chat with SS yesterday night... About how I am going to tell CP about my past that would disrupt my travelling... I was enlightened by his advice, as usual...

I ought to sleep... But as usual... I couldnt get my eyes and mind to sleep... Sigh..

No comments: