Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, July 16, 2007

2nd Movie Date

Yes... Transformers alas!! It's a definite must watch!! I would say Transformers is the best thing that happened in a movie ever! The effects... was marvellous, was so wow...

Now, I want a transformers too... Bumble Bee is cute, Optimus Prime is such a leader... All robots, ready and roll out! Haha.. Did I get that right? Did I? Haha.. doesnt matter la.. I know KI enjoyed that movie after three unsuccessful weeks of watching his favorite movie...

You know what? KI is much sweeter lately.. He's just transforming into this man that I want, then again, if he can change like that, I'm afraid I have to prepare myself for the worst - what if he goes back to the person I was once hurt by? Then again, I should enjoy it whilst it still last...

I have just fallen in love with him again... True.. I did.. all over again... I loved the way we part... Part with a kiss... he rarely do what he did today... And it feels so nice... And in one of his friends presence.. Makes such a difference.. Wei.. dun get the wrong idea la.. it's just a kiss on the cheek la... Get that dirt out of your mind, will you?

Anyway, it was nice today, because he got some cash with him and I just felt like the girl today... Oh... How I missed him already... Weird weird weird feeling...

Oh, my shopping list... 1) Samsung YP-U3 1gb mp3 2) Nokia 5200 first hand 3) short crop from underground products 4) Elseve shampoo and conditioner 5) handphone pouch 6) Movie Passes (KI made me promise that all the passes is to be used by us and us only. Meaning 5 movies together...) I got one ticket voucher if anyone's interested..

That's today... Next on my shopping list 1) white dress/pants/top for Sandrine's wedding 2) Laptop skin 3) triumph lingerie 4) another pair of specky 5) contact lenses 6) shoes/slipper

The list never ends really...

Next to pay 1) laptop installments 2) top up bbdc a/c 3) top up ez link phase 2 4) deposit 200 into my citibank a/c

Next on must watch in cinema movies 1) Rush Hour 3 2) Evan Almighty 3) The Simpsons?

To be updated as time goes by... definitely....

Thats about it i think... I deserve to sleep really... Good night good fellas...

No comments: