Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Love as it is...

11th July 2007

Today marks my 6th months with KI. But I'm not gonna meet him today. But will make it up this weekend, hopefully...

Anyway, I'm gonna share with you some questionaire that I've set up and given to a small number of male friends including to KI.

I asked a question given by another good friend of mine.

Q: What is the most important or most valueable to you in a relationship? Love, companionship, security, sex or love?

A from Mid'K'night : Love, security, companionship, sex (in order of priority)

A from WV: SEX

A from KI: Companionship and Love.

Well I chose Love, security, companionship, money then sex. I like to love someone I'm with, I like to feel secure with the person I choose and I would love feel his presence in my life, I like someone who's stable, and of course, someone who can satisfy me...

I have yet to really ask in detail but I do have a list of questions to ask for follow up.
What I have gathered so far... Well, money is never an issue for men. They work for it. Sex is almost a must formen. Companionship.. Men like women who thinks like them, but also like the challenge of having a women who can debate and reason with them logically. Companionship for men is almost like partnership in a business. So maybe love is a transaction for them. Or maybe a trade-in for sex.

Okay now, the next series of questions...

Q1:What would be the most important criteria that you would look for in your future long-term partner?- Beauty, Brains, sex appeal, organized, etc (I need to come with a list for them to rate probably)

Q2:In opposition, what sort of character or habits can be tolerated and what can't be tolerated?- Smoking, drugs, way of speech, grooming wise, fashion sense, street wise, etc (also a list would be helpful)

Q3:What would you like to get when you're really pissed? - Silence, kiss, hug, etc

Q4:What sort of actions would provoke your anger?

Q5:Would you forgive your partner if she has had a mistake overnight?

Q6:How would you feel if your partner is a rank higher than you, in terms of education and in terms of job position?

I couldn't think of much now... But I'll add more Questions on the list as I think a little bit deeper.

No comments: