Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, July 09, 2007

She's back...

Yes, my dearest lappie has just got discharged, all healthy and well...

Here I am crossing my fingers and hoping this connection wont die in the midst of my business deals with her.. (I am still talking about my lappie, just so you know)

And I'm gonna take good care of her now.. No more unnecessary downloads.. Purely for work and school.. I might actually get a spare one for those if i got tonnes of cash in my pocket...

Anyway... I was on top of world in recent days because I had those much needed dosage of family reunions.. Boy I miss those days where all cousins gather and talk all we want....

They have all turned to young men and ladies... And it's amazing we can still have that close bond despite the many obstacles...

Guess what? I miss them already....

No comments: