Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Friday the 13th

Ah… A movie date alas!

Intended to watch Transformers, it has been planned eons ago, and it hasn’t happen, and it wasn’t going to happen today being the auspicious date.

So KI and I ended up watching Harry Potter, it’s amazing how he have never missed a single series and I ended watching all of its odd numbered series.. I was a bit lost but not entirely… It was indeed a good plot with excellent effects... I liked it! Magical and intriguing story, I must say! Watching Harry Potter always managed to make me want to be some kind of a magical witch.

Can’t deny that I was eyeing Daniel Radcliffe most of the time, he has became so masculine and so yummy to taste… Oooo… his eyes, his lips… his chest… ah… I can almost feel him close by…

And Ron, he reminds me of MA… well a little bit... because he cares too much sometimes, but really meant no harm, just too concerned. Not to mention, a little annoying but sorely missed when gone. Anyway, KI might fit in Potter’s place, because he sometimes is just too full about himself, about doing things by himself, about his feelings, about him… But he has somewhat tone down a little now… Toleratable – Don’t know if that word exists, I guess not.. But I suppose you guys know what I meant to say.

Me? Hmmm… I don’t know… Can’t find myself in the story…. Maybe you guys can help me find someone that may have a tiny bit resemblance to my character… Do comment…

Anyway, KI mentioned a wedding to attend on the 21st, after so much planning and organizing my dates, now I have re-plan and re-organize all my dates all over again… Gee… Well, let’s see what happens tomorrow… then I will decide…

Transformers is definitely in my must watch in cinema list. I might get the package movie passes, if my salary gets in tonight, or at least tomorrow noon… Let’s just keep the fingers crossing… Oh, typing away about salary…. I got another pay rise and I have reached the minimum $2K pay cheque already!!! Next bench mark would be my first $5K pay cheque.. Am aiming to get it in lets say 5years? I don’t want to get too high an expectation…

Then again the good comes with the bad, higher pay, higher income tax… And it doesn’t help being me who just have a little too many debts within her breathing space.. I just received a shocking bill of $1045 all because I overlooked my internet bill, did not respond and they prematurely terminate my contract so I had to pay for every single month that I have had left plus a nominal termination fee… A pleasant surprise huh….

I just hope that’s all the surprises that are due to me this month; I wouldn’t be able to breathe if there’s more.

Oh my, I’m in such a mood to just type and type away… I feel so good… Maybe because I met KI and he being nice probably made my mood swing fly high today… He did made me a little furious for being late, but he quickly made up for it, like a flash as always..

Oh, I’m going to try and have a garage sale of my own in collaboration to clear up the dust in my messy and over-crowded population in my wardrobe… Let’s see if I can even make it half way through tomorrow… I can’t say much, except let’s just wait and see… (actually equates to my laziness to really go into it and clear it all)

Gosh, I still have tones to talk about… But I just couldn’t remember what I had to tell now… Let’s just put in a little information of where I am typing this away… I am actually on the way home in the bus… yeah, trying to be productive with the little time I had by myself… I couldn’t bare the thought of not producing anything with the time that I have in my hands now… I just couldn’t tolerate it anymore, not when I have this little charm back in my hands, all healthy and gorgeous...

It’s strange how I can get excellent signals as the bus go about turns here… And just when I am getting all excited with the existent of connection, it goes back to no signal at all… Painful in the ass, that’s for sure…

Alright now, I better allow this gorgeous piece rest, I shouldn’t pressure her… Good night, my little loveliest precious one.

No comments: