Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Another day came, another day gone....

It's one of those days when you don't feel like it's a good day and suddenly your hair just falls right where it needs to, and pictures turned out perfect just the way it is without trying any harder, and time seemed to be just merciless by ticking away at a faster speed....

Hmm... I havent been feeling too good lately... Not lively, not dead either..

Strange but I kindda oh well.. nevermind, you won't be any much more interested about it....

It has been almost a year without my passport now... Could the remaining year just go in a flash? I hate to wait...

I decided not to take the week off in October, I planned to take some leaves in between for much more importants things like the project presentation, the house evaluation, and the mass gathering if it happens, and last and most important, the christmas week break!

I couldnt recall what I wanted to write.. so this is it.. Good nyte!

No comments: