Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

History repeating itself yet again...

It seems like nothing would work on anything or anyone.. People failed to appreaciate others, people failed to stop the rumours...

What they failed to do yet again, is to realise that all these things only make us stronger... We stretch further and yield the extra mile.. Gave us so much pain and yet so much more strength than ever...

This big mouthed anonymous creature, has found a new target, and never once changed the way it lied through its teeth..

I couldnt think straight no more.. Everything's hitting me at all the spots that I've failed to protect.. Hit me all you can... You will never kill me.. I'll be hurt, in pain, and maybe cry.. but I'll never give up.. And my strong will power has now spread over to my sisters.. And I'd pray, so they'd be strong, if not stronger than me, to go through all those things that you've once done to me..

KI has been acting strangely, and I foresee bits of history being repeated... I'm running out of energy to keep up, but strangely enough, I ended up a little shaken by the thought of being alone yet again.. Indeed, I've fallen too deep, too far, too hard.... I never really learnt my lessons... I shouldn't have... But I loved him just too much, too quickly... Shall I let go? Or shall I hold on?

I know if he calls me, I'll pick it up... I know if he comes by, I'd throw my arms around him... I know I'd do just anything he needs me to... But I am unsure if he'd do the same... I'm unsure if he'll be there like how I would..

If he fails to see the greatness of my feelings, emotions, or in other words, my love... And wanted me to leave.. I know I will... In tears maybe, in frustration or in fear.. But I know I will.. Because I have to... Sometimes, I just wish I'm strong enough to live in harmony with myself.. To not be in love, until time is right.. To not fall is a dream, but to keep falling is a tiny bit depressing..

Oh well... till I find myself again... Cherio~

No comments: