Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

3 days of pool and more pool

Yeah.. I can't believe it either.. I have been playing pool for 3 days straight. My mom was home on Monday (7th Nov), so I went out to meet the chatters and played pool at Clementi till 8pm. Then we chill out, talked about shit and dicks. I got a butch feeling so darn jealous of me.. Hahaha.. I dressed a little to my male side and had 2 beautiful girls with me... Hahaha.. Then they took me along into a cab and chill abit at Lynn's place. Watched a tiny bit of Pontianak Menjerit, then I have to make a move, so Silver took a cab and dropped me off first.

On Tuesday(8th Nov- 2 months with Z), I went out with HasLin to play pool again. We went to Lynn's workplace at Arena Country Club this time round. Vidoll joined us after awhile. We played from 12plus till 2plus, as I need to rush off for a quick interview for a temporary assignment. Then I went to Al'Barrio to meet Kak Fiza for awhile, again played pool on my own. Then met up with another chatter, chilled out at CB, JP.

On Wednesday(9th Nov), I collected the photos which I developed of all the sceneries I post just before this entry. Then I thought of training for touch, but I ended up playing pool again from 3plus to 7plus, wow.. At first, there was only Vidoll, Lynn, Silver and me, then Rushy joined us and soon after Zad. Lynn and Rushy made a move first, Lynn back to work and Rushy back home. Then Silver went off at 7pm heading home, then soon after Vidoll, Zad and me took a cab. Vidoll dropped us at JP. Zad and me chill out a bit at CB again. Then he sent me home, so kind isn't he.. Hahaha..

Today.. ermm.. I dunno. Ingo just asked me to play pool again. Hahahhaa.. Z is coming back in the afternoon or maybe night. Then my dearest bro coming over with his friends for Raya.. I better shower up and fill up the cookies.. Adios!

No comments: