Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

No mood

I ain't really got the mood to update, but well... I went out to with Z on Friday. Didn't go for my final theory test as I woke up late. So wasted. Went to see my lady friend, follow Z settle his insurance thingy, then went to his mom's ehem place. Then went to cut my hair, then chill out at Sis Yati's place.

Today, didn't do much. Went out with Z, followed him for a camp briefing.. that Abbe late.. Always late! We waited from 3 to 5pm. Wow.. Anyway, he won't be around from 7th till 10th. So I'll be dead bored during that period, I'd be calling LTA, and get something to get by.

We were a little bit offside earlier, over some small issues, but nothing was out of control, we were both cool enough to ease each other. We were more of a little stressed over something else and kind of got in into our relationship.. Not anyone's fault, we all do that. Shit happens. He's still around, I'm still around. He's loved, and so am I.

I was a bit stressed about the $$ thingy.. M1 got to me, asking me to settle my debt.. Money always stressed us.. I hate it when it happens. I am stressed, and need to get a job soon. Haven't told my lady friend about my resignation.

Alright now, I'm stressed so I'll update once everything is on a lighter note. Till then, take care. Adios!

No comments: