Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, November 07, 2005

A little update with loads of photos

Okay.. let me do a brief one. Ermmm.. We went to East Coast yesterday, it was really fun! He carried me upside down, swing me around, did some things that I've never done with anyone else.. It was really really fun, I took a lot of pictures of the sceneries, and Mr Photographer took a lot of us and me in all kinds of crops.

He is away now till Thursday. I'm going to my office soon, to collect my cheque. I hope it's ready. Alright, it's ready now. I was reminded to return the camera... Yikes. Looks like I have to get a new one for myself. Man, I'm gonna miss that little piece of shit. Alright now, I'm gonna shower and go kick some butt..

Adios. Enjoy the pictures and do comment about them.

No comments: