Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Series of Life Events

Assalammualaikum,

I hope all is well.

We had a long long day last Sunday. I received an appointment after lunch, was late. Then I met up with my sis, Mama H, then went home with husband.

My nieces & nephew came over. I cant believe we just celebrated her 18th birthday that Sunday, 27th. The same girl which I took care of since birth 18yrs ago! How can you grow so fast? Know what? You girls will always be my precious babies. You will always be our little girls in our eyes.

Husband and I then went out - leaving together with the kids and their dad - to join his family for a great makan-makan session. Thank you SIL & BIL for the treat! We pray that you both will always be blessed with great health, wealth & happiness.

I had a rather long day on Monday as well! I was out tutoring my niece and nephew, then I met up with husband to collect our wedding photos & videos. Then we went dating at Woodlands Waterfront. Then he exclaimed how date-deprived we were during our courting and engaged moments. It was awesome dating as husband and wife. We talked a lot and about everything, shared our views, and all. That place changed quite a bit. There's a restaurant there now, right at the bridge. So we had waffles to fill up.

Then we drive back home to recharge. We flipped through our photos and we are pleased with our cameraman's work. We will be watching the wedding videos on Friday together with my parents. I am pretty sure it will be great! Can't wait!!

And it is now his 15th day! I know I have been posting a lot about the husband's success in doing the cold turkey. Well, how can you blame me? I am proud of my husband's effort, and good attempts to be a better man. It has been a good 15days of him being smoke-free, and I love it. He smells better, looks more pleasant, and I love him so much!

Anyways, I still receive SMSes regarding the babysitting advert I posted back in 2009. Amazing eh? I wish I can afford to half my income and go back to babysitting to double up the joy accomplishing the job. Truth be told, I can't. I can't live with a mere $600-800 a month babysitting. I can't live with a mere $1.5-$1.6k a month (that is if the parents can afford!) going over to client's place to babysit. I can't.

I guess I will consider and get back to babysitting when I have children of my own, and when I have enough savings to sustain a simple and blissful life as a family unit. Afterall it has always been my dream to be a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom - in case you don't know what it means).

Simple and blissful to me just simply means that we can sustain and maintain all necessities and have no outstanding debts. Maybe I'd be just that at 40-something going on 50 - when I am half-way done with the house loan. Who knows what the future holds?

Speaking of house loan, we are still waiting for our second appointment with HDB. We will be looking forward to all the loan approvals and to our future home. May everything goes smoothly, and as desired.

Lastly,






Yours Truly,
Happy Me.

Wassalam.

No comments: