Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Our 1st Month

Assalammu'alaikum,

How time flies, it has already been a month since I am his wife. MasyaAllah, the greatness of being his wife has been all good, Alhamdulillah.

He eats whatever I cook even when it failed. He will only correct me after he has finished eating what is on his plate. There are not many men out there who would react the way he did. He smiled, eat an finish his plate. I did say sorry midway because it was too diluted, he calmly just say, "Yes, it is".

We continued eating- me with so much guilt. He was already hungry, he must have been angry that food wasnt tasting good. I waited, and finally asked, "what did i do wrong?" He smiled, look at me in the eyes and told me, "its okay, next time just add more chilli to blend". I am just so lucky, aren't I?

He has treated me with so much patience, and with so much love. I couldnt possibly ask for more. I just hope and pray that we will continue to be patient and love each other more as our marriage grow.

He is on his 8th day of being cigarette/nicotine/tar free. He has done so well, and I am so proud of him. I hope he stays and remain as a non-smoker, for the better. He smells so much better, he looks better, and he can only be better for me, and for us.

This day, I hope and can only ask for good health, better wealth & abudance of love and happiness for him, and for us.

Do pray for us. We appreciate it.

Oh, and my Uncle, my favorite Uncle, he has a third stroke relapse. He is currently in TTSH, i hope he recovers soon.

Do pray for him too.

And my mom, alhamdulillah.. Her sugar in blood level is within control and is in the normal range now. Alhamdulillah, may my parents both always be in good health and always be with much happiness.
Do pray for them too.

Now, let's just say I am 3min late for a tuition slot. I hope she still remember what we did last week. I need to test her quickly to recap before moving forward.
And yes, why not? Pray for her too, may she has a clearer understanding and do well for her exams & may she make both her parents proud. InsyaAllah..

Amin! Thank you~

Yours Truly,
The Happy Wife, Daughter & Tutor.

Wassalam.

No comments: