Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, January 03, 2013

2013 will be good, InsyaAllah

Assalammu'alaikum,

I hope all is well like how it has always been or better for all of you like it is for me.

I was browsing through, and I realised all the blog links I have had all along are all no longer valid. It seems like I'm the only survivor who continues to type her daily entries.. SO I delete it for real, and I added the one blog which I had followed and never looked back. She inspires me.

I am at the moment stealing some work time, I was browsing a bit into the past. And I wonder how these people are doing now. Have they changed, like how I had? Are they still around and still remember me in some way? That left me with a smile, because whatever the answer, it didnt matter to me anymore. I had far better concerns now. Alhamdulillah.

I had lunch with my husband earlier, he had collected his new pair of spectacles. He looked so dashingly handsome in my eyes and more so with the matte silver frame now. And I couldnt help but secretly admire him. This time, all I can think of, all I am concern of, all I worry about, evolves around him. The husband who accepts me openly, willingly, and gracefully. The one man who accepts my flaws, and work on my strengths. I will be forever grateful for his kindness.

We recapped what happened through 2012 during our lunch date. So much, no, too much had happened. All we hope is that we grew up stronger, closer and better with all the hurdles that are meant for us.

For now, I have about 7 days to wait. To wait for Nick's call so I can clear myself off the debts. And so, this is what the old folks meant when they say, Allah SWT has set aside a series of windfall for those who build what is good for them and for others, and for those who did that for his sake. Alhamdulillah, all thanks to Allah SWT. HE knows what is best for us for HE knows what we don't know and clearly knows what we also know.

May our marriage always be blessed and always be in the positive light, insyaAllah. Please do continue to pray for us.

With much love,
A happy & contented Wife

Wassalm

No comments: