Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, February 01, 2013

Alhamdulillah, It's Friday!

Assalammu'alaikum Family & Friends,

Jumu'ah Mubarak! It's Friday... And Friday means the beginning of a weekend. Yeay!

My husband and I now makes a point to date each other at least on every other Friday. And I am enjoying and loving every bit of it. I had it all planned this time.

It is fun (it always will - insyaAllah), but it does come with a price. It only means that I have to clear all my laundry by Thursday night.

Oh that aside, I am looking forward to our Swenson & movie date. Just me and him. On his 18th day as a non-smoker, and on the 1st day of Febuary 2013. I love my husband, and I am proud of him.

I shall write a lil something about the movie we are going to catch tonight later on or perhaps tomorrow. Stay tune, will ya?

*Winkz*
Mrs Romantic

Wassalam

No comments: