Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 07, 2013

Browsing throught the past comments

Assalammualaikum,


I was just browsing through the comments I have been receiving via my blogs, and I realized my blog hasnt been interacting enough lately....


Below are what I found.
A happy comment in 2012 with regards to my countdown. I hope she made it down to my wedding and grabbed my Crochet me Simple Baskets.

A series of unpublished comments (16 of them!) due to its extreme content that will only shame the sender through the whole of September 2011.

Last interactive comment I receive was in 2010.
A good series of it was back in 2007!

I have only made $20 out of my personal blogging and some small amt which went to my PayPal account and of which I had lost its username and password, which is obviously pathetic. I am waiting for more reviews to write, but haven't made any actions to source for it, so I only had myself to blame.

I found a few old blogs which I used to maintain but no longer as I fell back out of it. I still receive some calls of enquiries although my last entry in that blog was in 2010. I have been blogging for business as well, it hasnt really moved a lot, and it doesnt help that I've been struggling to find time lately.

What was worse is this syndrome that I start to experience for the past 3 days. I feel sleepy and tired all the time no matter how much sleep I had the previous night. I basically can fall asleep at any point whenever I take a  seat. I can read and sleep. I can wait and sleep. I can even be checking FB on my iPhone and sleep! Cronic, right? I dunno why I am such a sleeper of late. It's worrying me so much!

Someone indicated it could be early signs of pregnancy, but I am not going to set my hopes too high. If it really is just that, then it's good, if it's not, it's okay. I personally find that it's not quite possible, as I will only be ovulating this week. Anyways, who knows eh, HE decides who to give what and when anyway. In any ways, it's just 3 weeks before we can gauge for sure of the possibility.

Do continue to pray for our well-being, and may Allah SWT reward to many folds for such kindness.

Anyway, I actually intended to write my 2013 Goals here, but I dunno if I should after some thinking. I will however consult my husband, and see what he says.. You should be able to see my resolutions/goals here soon if he is okay with it.

Anyways, I just wanna share this gorgeous picture which I had taken from my photographer during our outdoor. I find this uber cute!


It took my husband and I quite sometime to really warm up to the camera, so my three photographers/videoman from VisionOriginal were all estatic with this outcome in which we both let it out. Special thanks of course, to our good friends who had tagged along to make this shot possible.

I was hoping for my BFF to catch the bouquet, but she didnt. Instead, our driver caught it, and he is really going to get married next year. I hope for a true love to come shoot my BFF's heart to shower her will endless love that last her a lifetime full of happiness. And may it come soon! I will be extremely over the moon to hear such good news from her.

She is awesome! Even awesome is nothing compared to her character, I wonder what took that prince so long to see that in my BFF. Hurry will ya?

With much love,
His Missus.

Wassalam.

No comments: