Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, January 18, 2013

To being smoke-free

Assalammu'alaikum family & friends,

I hope the week has been kind to all of you, as it has for me. Alhamdulillah.

Its Friday, and may we always be blessed with love, happiness and health.

My husband has finally decided to put the cigarrette out for good. This sudden decision following the latest rule by law with regards to areas where it will be prohibited to smoke, and this includes corridors, void decks, sheltered linkways and bridges among the many listed.

Alhamdulillah, his rough journey started on the night of 14th January, and today is his 4th day. May he persevere and stay strong to fight the withdrawal symptoms. I remember how I went through mine just 3.5 years ago. I struggled a lot as he was still smoking then. I curb all temptations to have just one last puff. Alhamdulillah I managed, and I have since became a non-smoker. I hope he too will succeed in becoming a non-smoker for good. It is afterall for everyone's well-being, and it would be much easier if we are blessed to have a child soon.

I am defintely a proud wife to have a husband who is man enough to quit smoking. I hope he can reach the optimum 100days to confirm his status as a non-smoker. Please do pray for him to be strong.

I am but free. I have been packed with activities all week! I secretly wished I could just split myself and get more work done and out of the way, and I guess that is everyone's fancy dream too.

Last year, I was tutoring thrice a week. This year, I am tutoring four times a week. I have more sidelines this year, prayers for better cashflow doesn't come free. One has to work to earn it - one can only reap what one sow, right?

As I am approaching the front door of my office, I will have to put my phone away. I shall type away again, sometime soon to fill up your day.

Until I blog again, do continue praying for us.

Yours Truly,
The Proud Wife

Wassalam

No comments: