Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Diary of a Wife...

Assalammu'alaikum,

It is the beginning of week 3 of 2013.

Today, I failed horribly with the half-boiled eggs. Husband forgave me and ate it anyway. I am so lucky, right? Alhamdulillah.

I believe it when they say, a good husband is one who forgives his wife and treat her well daily no matter how she may have wronged- except for those that is forbidden by Allah SWT. Likewise, a wife has to listen and obey to the husband's wants, needs and instructions no matter how difficult - except for those that is forbidden by Allah SWT.

Today, we both will be working till late. He called me before lunch to say he'll be at the masjid for zohor and wont be lunching with me. Then he added, "dun need to cook me dinner, we both will end work late tonight" How considerate, masyaAllah, Thank you Allah for blessing me with a husband so good to me.

He constantly reminded me to talk about my day, although I usually avoided it. It is not because I have secrets, or wish to hide anything from him. It is just that I dun like talking about work unless it is really necessary like when I faced the flirty old man back when I was with Samsung in early/mid 2010, or when the company is such a pain like when it was back in late 2010 - 2011..

Now, I am blessed with a great job, a wonderful boss & board of directors, a memorable wedding & a husband that is perfect for me. I am glad, so glad & thankful that he stepped into my life, first becoming a great friend, then close friend, then we fell in love, got engaged, and now happily married, and insyaAllah, we will guide each other to be closer to Allah SWT.

I am working on business ideas at the moment, I want to advert with VC, but my business blog isnt that ready, neither is my business FB. I need professionals, but I dun have that big a budget. I have probably made a loss of $100 last yr, and I hope I can break even this yr. So right now, I really need to push for my collections to sell. Business is due for renewal in March. So that gives me 3months to buck up.

I am currently on my way to tutor my niece & nephew and I am guessing that I've walked the long way - I am actually walking like how I'd ride to their place. That should explain well enough.

Oh wells, I better get going with the tutoring, and blog again another day.
May tomorrow be a better day for you and for me.

Yours truly,
The Blessed Wife

Wassalam.




No comments: