Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Husband's Day 7 of being narcotine-free

Assalammu'alaikum,

I would like to just share this happy day. My husband has successfully be narcotine-free for 7 days today. We celebrate by buying ice-cream & his Magnum last night after we have a walk around the garden and exercising (more like playing actually) at the fitness corner.

I turned in early last night due to a bad headache and horrible horrible tummy cramps. So, yes, that answers you.. No, we are not pregnant yet. I hope to get positive after this, because it would mean a November baby for us. Again, I will try not to be too hopeful.

I hope my husband continues to be strong to fight his withdrawal symptoms. He has been coughing out a lot of phlegm, have been having body aches, and sometimes chest pain. I tried to keep up with him, and trying hard to always be there for him. Just sometimes, these eyes just shut itself. Even when he screams "GOAL" into my ear last night, I could only manage to wink an eye open before mumbling back to sleep.

And so, today he had his review check up on his leg, and a day surgery is required. I marked the date down, and had planned for a holiday sometime before then. I hope everything will go as planned. May my husband always be strong, healthy, happy and always be loved.

I am going to get that Folic Acid supplements. I did a quick research, it actually is as important to take it before (at least a month before intending to get pregnant) just as much as it would be when you're pregnant - for the baby.

Gotta go for my lunch, catch you when I blog again!

Yours Truly,
The Happy Wife

Wassalam.

No comments: