Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

1st day, 1st post of 2013

Assalammu'alaikum,

How did you countdown? I didnt. Was too lazy, my husband was understanding enough to let me laze around and through the last of 2012. I am thankful and I am grateful. Alhamdulillah...

A lot has happened through 2012, and I hope to leave what upsets me in 2012. May 2013 welcome more good memories with the increased responsibilities as newly weds.

We went to Masjid Haji Muhammad Salleh (Maqam Habib Noh) to pay his nazar, and to pray for our marriage to last till Jannah insyaAllah, and for prosperity & harmony in our families.

It has been 11days since we solemnized. Everything has been good so far, Alhamdulillah. May all continue to be well, insyaAllah..

My husband may not be perfect, but he is absolutely perfect to me. InsyaAllah!

With much love,
Mrs Wife

Wassalam

No comments: