Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last weekend of 2012

Assalammu'alaikum,

Apologies for the few days break. Life as a wife has been refreshing. I am thankful to have met my better half, who always hold my hand and guide me rightfully.

Life as a wife has been good to me so far. Oh yes, the wedding... Alhamdulillah.. Both events went well and smoothly.

I am thankful to have engaged an awesome wedding planner who handled everything, from food caterer, deco, right down to the outfits & everything else.

Zulyn Syurga Cinta provides all wedding services & needs under one roof. Awesome is under-rated. As a wedding planner, she was right from the start and I never had regrets since. She took care of everything, and I truly just have to keep breathing and smile away.

My wedding planner not only caters all wedding services & needs, she also pay a lot of attention to individual bride/groom's desires & budget. She constantly reminded me of my budget and gave me a nudge whenever I got near to bursting my initial budget. She made sure I was okay when I wanted to increase my budget.

She gave a lot of opinions, suggestions ad alternatives. All I need to remember are dates of appointments. I would definitely highly recommend her to all future brides & grooms. She went for a holiday right after settling my event, a holiday she deserved after the long sleepless week handling my event. Oh did I mention how she took good care of even my parents? Yes, she went the extra mile and took care of my parents and reminded my parents to rest on Sat night.

We got busy returning all rental equipments that Monday. And we made many trips back to his place, then we went to JB to send my granny back home. We had a lot of well-wishes, and for that, we are very thankful.

Today, we attended a few weddings, and I recalled how anxious I was waiting for his arrival. And the pride I felt when he introduced me as his wife, is so huge.. I grinned and smile, very proud and happy to be his rightful wife.

May our marriage always be blessed with wellness, happiness and lots of love. Insya Allah...

With much love,
A happy Wife.

Wassalam

No comments: