Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Time has come.....

It's the time of the year, when I gave too much and receive none... It hurts... It really does..

I can't even do what I need to do... Aint even enough to pay my school fees.. And it truly sucks the hell out of my back bone... Anyone with a special vacancy that can provide me a few hundred dollars once the job is complete?

This month is truly such a pain in my arse... Isnt enough with the stress and commitment at work, i now have to deal with 3 weeks of torment of not having enough for anything at all. No going out, unless someone gives me a lift to and fro, no purchase can be done no more... Nothing... None..

I just hope people learn how to pay debts on time.. I hate those who gives hope but fail to perform.. I just have had enough.. I truly have...

No comments: