Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The love and need in one's eye...

Can't you see the beauty behind those eyes?
Did you fail to capture the heartbeat beneath her chest?
Can't you hear the whisper of her voice saying your name?
Did you fail again to listen to her longing desire to be with you?

Oh how I wish, I could meet her needs...
But it's you she wants, it's you she cried for..
Oh how I yearned, to see her tears dry...
But it's only you who can make her stop...

It's been a long time... since I last knew of the real meaning of love.. So long, that I've forgotten how it is to love and to fall in love.. I forgot how to shower my love... It's strange how I can be with someone who's never around physically... It hurts, when you think of that person, and it hurts more to forget that person.

It's strange how easily I fall in another's trap, to provide and shower my all only to get their backs turned to me. It's strange how hard it is, to convince myself the truth of love from someone sincere, and yet fall weak at someone sly...

Why have I failed to see the truth in her eyes?
Why have I failed to hear her pleas for me to stay?
Why have you failed to stop my tears and pain?
Why have you failed to say those words in love?

The beauty in her face was clearly not an illusion,
The sweet touch of romance in her mind was never a lie,
Yet, you see her as another woman - just another female,
Yet, you hear her sincerity just as another musical...

Boy, I had to say... You had managed to capture her heartbeat to whisper your name in every beat... But, I had say.. You had also broken it to million pieces... I couldnt mend it, nobody can.. It was beyond destruction..

Till now, she questions me... What is love? And I couldnt find any words anymore.. For what I say was beyond my experience... for I, myself have failed to be in touch with love... Neither could I separate love from lust or vice..

Till now, she questions me... And till now, I havent found an answer...

You left me a kiss, a night, and another...
Just to leave and never return...
Am I to still be here when you return,
Or am I to leave and move on?

No comments: