Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I am a schizo~~

MG reckons I am a schizo.. And it must be true..

Schizo is a medical term for split personalities.. Just so you know..

Anyone know who to see for such a medical condition? The therapist? How much would it cost? Must be really expensive..

But, I dont think I want to cure this illness I have, I enjoy having one too many personalities in me. Kindda spice things up every now and then.

Oh, PSI read 150 yesterday at 9pm and has gone down to 27 this morning. Hope it stays that way, coz the high PSI will make my eyes go red, wattery and my nose filled with mucus, and my throat filled with flemn. Disgusting~ I know.. That's what haze does to me.

For once, in this week, I'm writing as who I am, or am I not? Hmm.. Oh well..

No comments: