Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

When the worst case is the best case....

I dunno about the rest of you, but I always have the worst case scenario playing in my mind in whatever I do. The list of consequences if the player does the play and when the player screw the play.

Often, we end up screwing up the whole directing part by being neglectful of what is happening, what is due and what is coming. Sometimes, there isnt much choice but to carry out the worst case, but you seemed to be able to do it just as perfectly unexpectedly only to wonder how you did it the next day.

I am sometimes drawn to go against the tide, to do what is forbidden became a habit for me. The more someone reckons and pushes me not to do it, the more likely it became to see me doing just the thing within the next hour or less.

My mind is wandering off my topic now.. She has gone to search for Mid'K'night.. of the things he is up to and what he is thinking right at this moment.. Wondering of his mysteriousness... Mid'K'night is someone, noone can truly understand, his thoughts are deep as his actions speak, someone who is just vastly different from the rest of the world, definitely someone who is drawn to risk, thinks like a poet, playing with words that sets the mind games going, who is humble and silent, noone truly knows who he is.... I havent quite figure him... not intending to, as I am pretty much addicted to his code of language, that leaves me wanting more than I can dream of.. and still, stay out of the way...

Ah... I guess I should stop thinking of him too much now.. It hurts sometimes.. He's forever busy anyway.. I shouldn't disturb him.. But I can't help but to whisper his name in my thoughts and when I see his smile right before my eyes.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh you write so well.

Jun Yusof said...

Thank you anonymous.. Sometimes, I amaze myself with the things I write.. It's often the mind doing the writing.. and my fingers doing the work.

Have a great day ahead, Anonymous. See ya around in midst of the crowd.