Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

When a hand hits you....

When a hand came and hit the back of my head, I stared at the monster.. When a hand tried to slapped me, I defended annoyed, and just lock myself in my room..

Why couldnt the hand understand that I'm tired after the long day? Why couldnt the hand appreciate my return and not question the time of my return? Why couldnt the hand see that what matters is my safety and condition when I return and not how and when I return?

I hate the hand, but can't leave... I hate the hand, but without that very hand, I won't be here now typing this out..

I need to get my own crib...

No comments: