Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

To all Muslims

Selamat Hari Raya.... Maaf Zahir dan Batin...

I went to Geylang.. after many many years of absence... Still the same as ever... Went with LN, met my other cuzzy with a cheena boy.. Huhu... the last I went, I caught my other cuzzy with his blonde hair.. And so, I went to Geylang just to spot my long lost cuzzies...

Wanted to do an exchange of vcd, but the shop was no longer there.. Bugger! But, a good walk I had.. And LN was half the time holding me to prevent people from banging the almost invincible me... Oh dear... Time to quit and gain..

Crappy entry this one, but am too tired to think.. Anyways, thanks to those who had wished me, to name some, Mid'K'night, Telletubby, Bhavani, WV, MA, Sharmie, and if I had missed out your names, please forgive me. I've been keeping this habit of keeping my sms mailbox empty for past month.. So, I have lesser memories to recall..

Ah... Tomorrow is such a drag... Can I just hide under my bed?

Anyway, Have a happy Holiday~~

No comments: