Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Love in my own words....

I have had a little conversation with someone lately... Of what I thought about love. Of what love truly means.. And I ended up writing a lot that amaze both of us.. It's weird how words just flow out in name of love.

Maybe I should share of what I think, of what I had written about LOVE;

Love may not be seen, but it cant be hidden. It will be spread and it will grow deep inside till it reproduce to something more. Commitments or other, it simply doesnt die.

Love is something that is more than just alive, it gives you jive to live and move on till the day it depletes and never felt.

Love is a word that has millions of explanation with none correct to what you feel because Love you felt is something no other will feel. It's an experience only you will go through.It's unique just like how you are different and special. Like how noone else is as similar as you are, no love is ever the same for it comes from the heart not from the brains.

Love blossoms and continue to grow with every season in every second. No matter how the environment changes, love may and may never change at all.

When love is spoken from the heart, you can't hear with naked ears but you feel what it speaks to you and understand not with your mind but with your soul..

Love hurts when you know not what is going on. Love hurts when you cant feel love no more. But love is the one thing that makes you stronger and more determined to find it through many means. And it hurts when it tests you of your inner strenght.

Love is what love is, honestly I am running out of words but it is something you can think about all the time... because Love is a never-ending story for love never depletes but grows..

People say, Love is an international language because it's a language everyone speaks and show- from the moment you're born for you're created out of love, and you'll grow with love and hopefully die with love.

Love is a thinking tool that doesnt use your brains but test your feelings deep within.


As much as love had inspired me to move on and continue my life as per normal, love has led me to being paranoil of what love will lead you to. Theoritically, love should lead to happy marriage, children and such. But marriage, for as far as I know, doesnt always last, and is not always a happy one.

Having experienced what I've had to experience, I became paranoid at the hearing the word - commited relationships. As much as I yearned for someone's love, I am afraid of being hurt, of being left unattended without a word.

As much as I know not all men are the same, I know ultimately they are - just men with dicks and balls. As much as I needed attention, love, care and concern, I do appreciate my private space and time alone.

As much as I've straightened out what I want, I still havent truly know what I want in my man. Maybe it's women's nature to have the best of both worlds.. But who doesnt?

I am confused with what I want, how I want it and when I want it... I need time, but sadly, time waits for nobody.

Yours Truly,
JMY

No comments: