Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Trying so hard for our little one..

Assalammua'alaikum!

I finally had the courage to post on my FB my frustrations of trying - but all that being just not good enough - with negative results every month. So.. This month.. it is 4days to one year of actively trying.

My dilemma was just between having faith (that maybe it is just not time yet), having myself checked (which breaks down further to a dilemma between going poly to be referred to KKH or to a Gynae for some tests and advice), or to just try other means (traditional massage).

What I posted:




Translation:
Sometimes, it seems that others are getting pregnant fairly easy, some don't plan/intend to be, whilst some planned at hit the spot. I don't know about me... I don't know if I should leave it to faith, if I should go for massage, or if I should see a Dr (Gynae) for fertility treatment. What do you guys think?

I wasn't expecting anyone to come back to me with any encouragement. But I received 14 comments, and all of them are filled with great encouragement, and good suggestions.

My personal favourite is this:
I had always feel her sister love, even though we only met in person once (which is about 3 years ago - if not longer). From her being engaged, now she has two kids!

Then these brought me smiles:





And this last one I had to reply:




I have two apps that records my period and cleverly notify me of my Os. And both apps, despite having the same standard settings of 28days cycle, 6-8days long period and 14 day Os. Both apps will give different days of my Os and expected date for my next period.

I am still hesitating to call the Gynae (I am leaning towards the one at Clementi Central). I heard good stuff about her, I am just afraid I wont get an appointment with her following her extreme busy schedule (I know I know, just pick up the phone and call to enquire).

I was also thinking of just visiting the polyclinic for referral, just wonder if it is a better option.

Anyone else care to advice?

A female Gynae to recommend perhaps?

Xoxo,
Anxious wife

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: