Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Excited with the new plan for 2014

Assalammualaikum,

It is December already! That means, it will soon be my wedding anniversary (already!?)!

How time flies. What a wonderful journey....

This time, the husband had learnt. He is planning something, insisting I should be completely free on the 22nd between 2-4pm. In return, I had something plan for him too! I am excited!!!

Before all that fuss and excitement over my wedding anniversary (still too soon to speak, isn't it?), my eldest niece, my sweetest little girl (I refuse to admit that she is an adult at her legal age of 18!), is flying to Sumatra with her schoolmates. And yes, we are sending her off.

Such mushy family she has! She wanted to bet that her mom would cry just she she was flying off, and this I shall update her! LOL! These little crybabies, appear so strong on the outside but ultra sensitive and emotional in the inside. The very reason why I can get on my toes when they cry. Having taken care of her and my other baby niece (I still can't believe they are teenagers going to be adults this soon!), since birth, I could tell somehow when things arent that right for them.

Well, them being teenagers, I had to let them go.. I had to allow them to make their own decision, sidekicking me away in the process.. I had to. Otherwise they wont grow, they might suffocate. I miss them telling me what they did, and asking me what they should do. I miss having them running towards me hugging me and kissing away all my fatigue and worry. I miss them, period! No matter how frequent I get to see them, I still miss them.

And so... My cute lil dimple baby is turning 17 in about 2 weeks time. What did I wished for when I was her age? Freedom.. I still wish for freedom today. LOL! Financial Freedom (does MLM comes ringing into your ears?) Such phrases bounces back to me as "MLM, Stay away!" Funny how some things contaminate such nice phrases.

Anyways, I am crafting my 2014 with a new side career with potentials of making it my full time job, and I am excited!!! SO many opportunities knocked my door as 2013 is nearing the end.

Thank you ALLAH, friends, and supporters. Thank you so much!
Thank you husband for your precious support! I will vouch to make every ounce of your support far more than just worth it!

I gotta run now! Catch me in my next entry!

Wassalam!

No comments: