Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 27, 2013

List of advised when trying to conceive

Assalammualaikum!

As promised, I am listing the advises given to me as I try to conceive...

1) Start taking folic acid
2) Start taking fish oils
3) Eat healthy
4) Look at baby photos more often
5) Play with babies - visit new mums and thier babies
6) Relax, don't stress.
7) Enjoy yourself while at it, don't over think about it.
8) Minimize movement after deposit is done (I wish they are talking about cash deposits, LOL!)
9) Pray and don't miss it (harder done than said)
10) Pray together with the husband, it will be more powerful

I guess these are the best ones. I don't want to appear as trying too hard, but how easy can it be? I am eligible to see the doctor and get fertility treatments now that we are a year old together. I am hesitant, because I want it to come naturally. Seriously, I never knew getting pregnant is this hard when you want it so much!

With my first pregnancy, it came as a shock. A pleasant surprise for me but not for Skinny R, whom I cant stop blaming for my loss. I mean Skinny R and I hardly did it, and I got pregnant. And now, here.. when I really want it, when the Husband and I have been trying everytime, I just somehow didn't end up pregnant yet.

Many people consoled me, saying it is okay... Afterall Allah SWT knows best, perhaps He wants me (or us) to accomplish more better things before welcoming his most honorable gift. Perhaps my business should run first before I can fall pregnant. I am not sure, for I don't know what lies ahead. I just hope that everyone including me will be given that strength to continue living as a whole.

No woman is any less of a woman if she couldn't bear a child or wasn't blessed with one. People should probably just stop expecting that from any married couple. Not that I ever stopped asking if the newly weds are blessed with one coming up soon to even expect people from asking me that golden question, but I guess it is an opportunity to get more tips and prayers from people in some way.

Afterall, what is said is also a form of prayer right? Oh I wish I wish I wish I can call a little one my own...

Enough on the little one that has yet to come, tomorrow Husband and I will be in-charge of a wedding photobooth for our friend. And so the next post will probably be about their joyous day.

Till I blog again!

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: