Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 13, 2013

45 views on my previous post!

Assalammualaikum readers! A blessed Friday 13th approach us yet again!

I was awaken by 46 views on my previous post, that is big jump! And it got me hype to blog this entry. :)

I first started blogging in 2004, capturing the things I often took for granted. Rough patch, tough life. Blogging kept me sane, knowing people read and could somehow relate to my journey at some point in time. And then everyone began to blog... Now, I somehow can say that I am the only few among my friends who still blogs.

It is just me, I love sharing and writing. It only made sense to blog, right? Besides, I need an outlet where I can rant out or divert my attention so I am back to the positive self.

I dunno how many out there actually followed my blog, but I hope it helps my readers in a way or another. I admit my blogs tend to end up on a boring side because of the lack of photos and visuals. I guess, that is because of how my family and I often avoided the camera.

Speaking of camera... My niece's Polaroid Camera (Mini 7s) had made me want mine. Weird how my niece now influence me. It used to be me influencing them, and now, I get amazed whenever they get into the trend and have new stuff in their loot.

It was my niece who got me contacts of some suppliers to get films and camera. Well, it wasn't really about me initally. It was my husband's friend who is getting married in few weeks' time and he wanted us to help with his guestbook, then somehow the idea of a photobooth pop up, and so we were sourcing for a supplier who can supply us 800 pieces of plain films at a good inviting price.

We source high and low, we got some that offers 100pieces for $74. Not bad.. then my niece prompt me that she got a cheaper deal 600 pieces for $414, then we asked for 800 pieces and it total up to $544! Good buy! $0.68/film is awesome compared to $1/film.

And that deal went on to a short chat about the models and the differences and all. Here's what the supplier gave me in comparison of all the models he has in-stock (awesome right? Now you wanna know who this guy is? Are you screaming yes already?)


I would say this is such a good table for comparison. And yes, he watermarked this, so you surely know who I am referring to already! :)

He is a nice guy, always promptly answer my queries (no matter how obvious the answer, he still sound polite - thought I am only texting, but i know how some ppl reply and we can almost hear them) I mistook him for a her, and conveniently texted a "good morning Sis" or something along that line, and he politely and subtly corrected me, that in an instance gave him another two thumbs up on service rendered.

I went on playing noob, asking him questions with such an obvious answer, and he still politely reply me like it was his pleasure to answer me even when there is no absolute guarantee yet that I am going to buy or if I will play MIA.

And yes... because of his 9.5 out of 10 customer service, I just had to... LOL. And so I added a Mini 8s to my loot. Then he asked if I'd like some accessories to go with the camera, which I politely declined, BUT... he is so nice! So I added 2packs of Mickey Rock My World films.



Too cute to resist right! So ya, go check capturingmoment already! Good deals! And awesome service, what more can anyone ask?

I will blog again after I receive my loot and share what pictures I snap with it.

Do share with me your polaroid moment or drop me a tip or two, I will appreciate it, and I might compile it all to share with everyone else!

That is all for today, till I blog again.

Xoxo,
Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: