Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, April 14, 2006

What do I want?

I know what I want when it comes to jobs, houses, cars, bikes, name everything.. I know the criterias that needs to be in them.. But when it comes to what I want in a relationship.. I just became some sort of an entangled mess with no end..

Sometimes, I miss him.. Sometimes, I hate him.. Sometimes, I want him.. Sometimes, I wanna be alone.. Sometimes, I wanna get rid of him.. Sometimes, I don't wanna lose him.. I don't know.. One horrible relationship that failed just made me so difficult..

At the moment, I just wanna hold him close and cry my insecurities away.. I just wanna feel him, feel his love.. Sometimes, I just feel like letting myself go.. I feel like going by the sea, and just sit there till there're no more tears left...

At times, I wish I was stronger... Like before..

Oh well.. Time to sleep..

*Just when I thought he was hiding everything away from me, he decides to tell me everything now... Without me asking.. Just what does that mean? *

**Did you say, he read my mind?**

I know.. I had loved too much, and too soon..

No comments: