Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Wedding Bells are ringing....

Not mine, obviously... Mr's getting married in June.. I'd be lying if I were to say that I'm 100% happy for him. Some part of me still is saddened by the news.. Why the rush? I am upset.. Why couldn't he wait?

I tried to overcome it, he had my parents' blessings, everyones' including mine.. I just couldn't reason why he rushed into another marriage.. And I questioned myself, Why do I care so much for someone who is just a friend...?

I was filled with frust, with disappointment, I even felt like I'm cheated.. I shed a tear in my office upon reading the news... But I have to calm myself.. I can't let Mr down with my emotions.. I have to keep strong and accept the fact. He's happy.. And so I wish him long-lasting joy in his future married life.

Soon, I am disappointed again, why couldn't he wait till August, when I can travel and stay late? Why is he so sure that she's the one this time? Why was I the last to know? And yet again, why do I care so much about his well-being?

If he claimed that I'm his friend, then why did he hide that great news from me? Why didn't he tell me the moment he decided to propose? Why? I guess it's true about what Anonymous said... I didn't mean as much as I think I would mean to him.. People had known the news two weeks ago.. And I just knew it today...

I guess it's good that he didn't wait till I can travel anyway, as that would be an excuse to escape and just deny the fact that I still love him... Goodbye Mr..

~Sniff~

No comments: