Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Hide, hid, hidden....

I don't understand why some people just love to lie, or hide some things away from others.. And yet expect others to be truthful, frank and honest..

I failed to understand people's reactions and the way they handle the situations.. I just don't... I had always been honest, telling people I love what I am doing, where I am, what I'm doing.. But I simply just don't get the same back.. The things I get are general.. I just don't get it.. What's there to be so secretive about? SO what if you're gay and you're meeting your gay lover? It's not like I'm gonna hate you or get angry with you.. All I want is you to be as honest as I am..

Just what's up with I am at X Palace, doing some errands that I just have to do.. Can't you just tell me what exactly the fuck you have to do? Do what you have to do, just tell me what it is you have to do!!! Is that really too much to ask, should I have known what you're doing, I wouldn't have disturb the peace you deserved... I don't wanna have myself asking you everytime.. I deserve to know without me asking.. Or do I not?

All I need to know is that you're safe wherever you are.. I just wanna know whom you are with and what you're doing.. Just so, I know where or who to find should anything happen.... Maybe I'm just over-reacting.. But I just had to let you know.. That I'm feeling unimportant or forgotten at times like this.. Like I don't deserve to know the shit you're up to..

I had given you the space as big as how I wanted mine.. Even when I'm with my friends, didn't I always tell you in advance? Wasn't I always clear with whom I am with (I even provide my friends' names) and where I was? I always do inform you prior to meeting them, or in midst of being with them.. I never once left you uninformed of whom I am with... I even told you that I'm meeting up with my former bf.. And had kept you updated once it's confirmed.. SO what's up with you being very secretive when you're meeting up your friends? You merely tell me "I'm meeting my friends.." DOn't your friends have names?

*SIGH* Small things just tend to hit me hard all at the wrong time..

Good Night.. Wishing for a better tomorrow..

No comments: